- 1 large green cabbage
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 large carrot
- 4 ounces vinegar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 ounces vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Poppy Seeds
- Shred cabbage, carrot, and sweet onion.
- Mix salt and pepper in vinegar to dissolve. Add to shredded vegetables.
- Combine remaining ingredients, then mix them with the shredded coleslaw mixture until thoroughly covered.
- Sprinkle poppyseeds.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve
Adapted from : http://www.food.com/recipe/tunnel-bar-b-q-coleslaw-263704