- Fish fillets or whole fish cut in pieces
- 4 to 6 pieces medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 1 pieces medium-sized onions, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 pieces raw eggs, beaten
- Sprinkle salt to fish. Fry fish and set aside
- Sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes. Add water.
- Add salt and ground black pepper then stir.
- Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Fold in the eggs.
- Simmer for another 2 minutes than transfer to a serving plate.