2-3 ready-made graham cracker crusts (6oz, 9oz and/or minis)
30 oz can of mango pulp (keep in mind that if the pulp is sweetened, you will not need additional sugar)
8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
1 can Nestle’s Cream or 1/2 cup sour cream
3 packets unflavored gelatin
2 Cups boiling water
- Pre-bake the graham crusts if desired, and let cool.
- Melt the gelatin in boiling water until dissolved
- Combine the cream cheese and Nestle’s cream or sour cream in a bowl, and mix until combined
- Add the gelatin-water mixture to the cream mixture and mix until combined
- Add in the mango pulp and mix until combined.
- Pour filling into the crusts
- Place filled crusts in refrigerator for at least several hours or overnight.